Scott Reyns on voice acting in games AMA
Hello! Fun to have been recently invited here. Happy to play. Honored!
I've been a working voice actor for 15+ years and have played characters in games from major publishers, also indies, including some work this year on some newer titles. If curious about things like
- Working with voice talent if you're an indie game dev
- Games and related e.g. apps work vs. other types of character work
- Character work vs. other types of voice over work; what's common / diff
- Best practices, protocols etc. voice actors follow
- Projects I've worked on (already released stuff only)
et al, feel free to ask me anything. Cheers!
NB!!! Early Access for one of the games I've worked on this year will be coming out in a few days. It's an MMORPG and this afternoon I just received an Early Access code. It's for playing the game via Steam
Drop a question below if you want to get the code, will be happy to share!
Our winner is DALIBORROSIC who managed to post first after the announcement! Congratulaitons!
What is the Vibe of this AMA? What is AMA Vibe?
Welcome to #GamingAMA, an AMA Event channel all about games, video games, game makers, game designers, and players!
The #GamingAMA channel is owned and operated by AMAfeed, LLC.